Did you miss the workshop live but still want in on all the tools to take care of your energy? The replay is now available,
You won’t want to miss this one.
October is Pregnancy and Infant Loss Awareness Month and it’s a time to share and come together and talk about our babies…
It can also be a time that is completely emotionally exhausting.
- Putting yourself out there
- Worrying what people will think
- Planning events
- Joining events you hoped would bring you community but coming away just feeling even sadder that so many babies die
- Starting the month strong and then finding yourself wanting to curl up and hide
- Pushing to do all the things and then collapsing afterwards and needing weeks to recover.
If any of these sound familiar, I have the solution. Join me for the How to Avoid Awareness Month Exhaustion workshop.
I’ll show you exactly why this month can be full of pitfalls and how to avoid them.
You’ll want to be there live but if you can’t, don’t worry. Sign up and you’ll get the replay to watch whenever you want to.
But wait! There’s more.
Everyone who joins the workshop gets access to a secret facebook group where you can ask questions, get support and coaching directly from me for the entire month of October. You’ll learn in the workshop and then apply it all to your unique challenges in the group. Grab your spot now!