That winter slump can get real right about now.
That’s why I’m offering a way to help you feel supported through it all.
This will be a small group where you are safe to share what you’re struggling with. You can remain as anonymous as you wish. And you can open up to bond with some other ladies on a level you never have before.
You don’t have to do this time alone.
But this isn’t like any support group you’ve been to before.
How it works:
- you’ll learn so many coping skills for the hard stuff
- you’ll find new friends who get it and make true, lasting connections (yes, you absolutely can do that on zoom, I got you)
- you’ll get to find solutions to your own problems and roadblocks
- you’ll get to see other people being coached and find so much awareness for yourself
- you’ll have guidance and support from ME!
- you’ll be able to laugh, cry, and everything in between with absolutely no judgement (do not underestimate the power of this)
This group is small on purpose, so get your spot quickly.
- Cost: $198
- When: Wednesday at 10-11 am Mountain time from February 9th-March 30th (8 weeks)
- Where: Zoom link will be provided after you register
All you have to do is click the button below and you’ll feel better already.
I can’t wait to see you.